Boomerangs Goondooloo Range
- Hardwood boomerang featuring Australian art.
- Traditionally used for recreation and as a hunting tool by indigenous communities
- Made from sustainably sourced hard wood
- Finished with 2 coats of full gloss lacquer
- Designs may vary slightly
The boomerang’s popularity as a souvenir helped transform it into a national symbol, and even though the oldest boomerang in existence was discovered in Europe it has becomes distinctly Australian and remains the most popular gift item purchased by visitors. We manufacture and distribute a large range of boomerangs in traditional, modern and souvenir styles.