Returning Boomerang Glenys Gibson Napaltjarri
- Plywood returning boomerang featuring Authentic Western Desert Art
- Traditionally used for recreation and as a hunting tool by Australian First Nations people
- Artist’s story included with the product
- A royalty from the sale of this product is paid directly to the artist.
- Designed and tested for flight by two time Boomerang World Champion Robert Kroll
- Includes display stand
Boomerang size: 12 inches
The boomerang’s popularity as a souvenir helped transform it into a national symbol, and even though the oldest boomerang in existence was discovered in Europe it has becomes distinctly Australian and remains the most popular gift item purchased by visitors. We manufacture and distribute a large range of boomerangs in traditional, modern and souvenir styles.